The Foundation and HPN-AM France support research projects in Health or Human and Social Sciences on paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria and idiopathic medullar aplasia.
Due to the specificities of the field of rare diseases, the HPN France - Aplasie Médullaire Association (HPN-AM France) and the Foundation For Rare Diseases (FMR) have agreed on a partnership in order to support and stimulate research onParoxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH) andIdiopathic Medullary Aplasia (IMA).
This call aims to support innovative basic or clinical research programs on the following themes
- Understanding the origin of these diseases: any project aiming to define the mechanisms involved in the disease and which can be used for future therapeutic development.
- Development of therapeutic management(s): any project aiming to develop and/or optimize the care of these diseases, with a particular interest in the management of graft versus host disease (GVHD).
- Consideration and evaluation of fatigue in the life course and/or care: any research project in human and social sciences aiming to evaluate the impact of fatigue on quality of life, with a marked interest in the characterization of criteria such as fatigability, concentration, attention rate.... in addition to the physiological medical criteria usually used (anemia, etc.).
Download the application form: https: //fondation-maladiesrares.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/HPN-AAP-2021-Formulaire.pdf,
To be completed in English, and sent by mail:
- Before January 24, 2022, 5:00 PM (Paris time)
- At aap.asso@fondat ion-maladiesrares.com
- With the following subject line: "HPN2021 - Your last name
The full text of the call for projects is: https: //fondation-maladiesrares.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/HPN-AAP-2021-Texte.pdf