Rare Diseases Research Challenges Call for proposals – EJPRD
The French Foundation for Rare Diseases, partner of the European Joint Programme for Rare Diseases EJPRD, is pleased to announce the launch of the Rare Diseases Research (RDR) Challenges call.
The main objective of this innovative call is to facilitate and fund collaborative projects between industry, academia, SMEs and patient organisations to solve specific research challenges in the field of therapeutic development.
The total budget of 1,5 M€ will allow 4 projects to be funded. Once selection of projects is completed, the industry sponsors who were involved in the challenges definition, will join and co-fund the granted projects.
The 4 Challenges and their sponsors are:
- Challenge 1: Development of a non-invasive tool for measuring rare disease patient mobility in daily living. Sponsors: Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. (Italy), CSL Behring (Australia)
- Challenge 2: Delivery system for intranasal administration of biological drugs to neonates. Sponsor: Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. (Italy)
- Challenge 3: Characterize Rare Bone Disorders (RBD) Mobility Challenges in Real World Setting. Sponsor: Ipsen
- Challenge 4: Pre-clinical assay to detect instability of microsatellite repeat expansions. Sponsors: Pfizer, Cydan
The consortium submitting an application for a RDR Challenge budget must involve a minimum of two eligible applicants: researchers and/or health care professionals and/or SME(s) and/or patient advocacy organization(s), from at least two different countries participating in the EJP RD at the time of the application. The maximum duration of the project is 30 months, with first milestones/deliverables at 18 months.
• Deadline for online submission is June 30th, 2PM CEST.
• Following the Networking Event that took place in Paris on March 3, 2020, the BtoB tool remains open for registration and matchmaking expertises. It is mandatory to contact the industry sponsor in order to validate relevance and adequacy of the concept.
Online IRDiRC Conference & RE(ACT) Congress on 13-15 January
SAVE THE DATE :...
Maladies rares 26.11.2020
Créer sa collecte TÉLÉTHON 2020
A l’occasion du Téléthon...